How to buy from Crooked River Coffee Company®:
If you can’t find our specially selected, freshly roasted beans at one of our distributors in your neighborhood, there are now three ways you can enjoy Crooked River Coffee Company coffees at home:
No. 1: Shipped right to your door!
- Orders received by Noon, Monday, will be roasted and shipped by Thursday.
- We have a low minimum order – just order at least two pounds, in one pound increments. We accept MasterCard,Visa, Discover and American Express. Customers are responsible for Shipping and Handling.
No. 2: Pre-Order by telephone!
- (Just be sure to order by Monday afternoon).
- All coffee sold in one pound increments at regular retail prices. No S&H fees!
- Pre-orders only. Sorry – no drop-in requests will be honored!
- Call our office at 440-442-8330, ask what’s available each week, then order.
- Customer pickup Thursday or the following Monday afternoon, between 4 and 7 pm.
- Requests for ground coffee will be honored only when customer is present.
- Payment by cash, credit card or by check (pre-printed please).
Our working premise – we’re very busy roasting and shipping thousands of pounds of coffee each week to our regular customers. We know you’ll appreciate that it takes precise coordination of staff resources to do this efficiently. And that you’ll understand when we’re unable to meet requests for retail purchases under any exceptions to the above guidelines. We thank you in advance for your purchase and your appreciation and adherence to these admittedly limited pickup hours.
No. 3: Visit us at the Countryside Farmers’ Market!
Coffee by the pound and by the cup…
Some of our current offerings for pre-order and pick-up/shipment:
- Brazil Sul de Minas
- Colombia Supremo
- Ethiopia Washed Yirgachefe
- Kenya AB-Top
- Sumatra Takengon
- Galloping Goats
- Crooked River Blend-Dark
- Stevedore’s Voyage
- Italian Roast
- French Roast
Coffees Certified Organic by OEFFA:
- Colombia Popayan
- Ethiopia Natural Sidamo
- Guatemala Huehuetenango
- Nicaragua Jinotega
- Peru Norandino
- Sumatra Takengon
- Good Morning Blend
- Heavenly Blissful Heart
- Rio Asoba Blend
- Italian Splendor™
- Serious French Roast
Also – thanks to several recent inquiries – we are able to offer the following certified organic all-natural flavored coffees:
- Black Walnut
- French Vanilla
- Hazelnut Cream
… as well as assorted dark roasts, decafs and beautiful blends.